SlashScape Help
Welcome to the offical SlashScape help site!
SlashScape Help
Welcome to the offical SlashScape help site!
SlashScape Help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SlashScape Help

The Offical SlashScape Help Site!

HomeHome  portalportal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This site is only a help site for the private server of SlashScape™️. We, mod jad, Zgs Rulez, and Mod Peanut, take no credits for the making of SlashScape™️ nor its forums. The server and official forums of SlashScape™️ are owned and coded by Mod Dave. Remember have fun with it!

Donating for REWARDS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
b0mber

Donating for REWARDS Empty
PostSubject: mod ship   Donating for REWARDS Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:25 am

hey i was wondering if i can become a mod i love slashscape and im on like evryday um im sorta in thedrain on cash but can i plz become a mod??? lol! Sad Question
Back to top Go down
zgs_rule

PostSubject: Re: Donating for REWARDS   Donating for REWARDS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:28 am

WOWOWOWOW dude this website is soooo old like ... 2 years old, all of the players that made this website INCLUDING me quit slashscape because of a lot of bullshit that was going on with Dave
Back to top Go down
Jjjjjjjj

PostSubject: hey   Donating for REWARDS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:38 am

sounds sweet! Just checking out a php based forum site.
Back to top Go down
Zgs Rulez
Zgs Rulez

PostSubject: Donating for REWARDS   Donating for REWARDS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:03 pm

And also once the forums is completely up a running, there should be some sort of a reward system for donating. That way your not wasting your money!
Back to top Go down
http://www.slashscape.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donating for REWARDS   Donating for REWARDS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donating for REWARDS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlashScape Help :: Donating!-
Jump to: