SlashScape Help
Welcome to the offical SlashScape help site!
SlashScape Help
Welcome to the offical SlashScape help site!
SlashScape Help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SlashScape Help

The Offical SlashScape Help Site!

HomeHome  portalportal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This site is only a help site for the private server of SlashScape™️. We, mod jad, Zgs Rulez, and Mod Peanut, take no credits for the making of SlashScape™️ nor its forums. The server and official forums of SlashScape™️ are owned and coded by Mod Dave. Remember have fun with it!

slashscape down?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ALLSKILLS99
Owner/Co-owner
Owner/Co-owner

slashscape down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: slashscape down?   slashscape down? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:59 am

It never happens to me u might have to wait 1 or 2 days because this happen to me in runescape so i suggest to wait 1 or 2 days Very Happy [u]
Back to top Go down
CZYDONKY

slashscape down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: slashscape down?   slashscape down? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:31 am

Yo my frend is mod dave and he is having probs with the game he will probaly fix in about 3days to a week
Back to top Go down
Legit
Owner/Co-owner
Owner/Co-owner

slashscape down? Empty
PostSubject: lol   slashscape down? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:32 am

how do i even get on slashscape?
Back to top Go down
Infected

slashscape down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: slashscape down?   slashscape down? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:30 am

This happend to me 2, it keep saying " error connecting to server " can any1 plz post the answer?
Back to top Go down
nistuj8

slashscape down? Empty
PostSubject: slashscape down?   slashscape down? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:57 am

Ok so today I was playing slashscape and I lost connection. I tried to log back in and it kept saying error connecting to server. So I refreshed the page and now it says. Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to I also tried ie and it didn't work either. So is this happening to any of you guys? And if it is and you fixed it, please tell me how you did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

slashscape down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: slashscape down?   slashscape down? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

slashscape down?
Page 1 of 1